Language French Hack Mod Generator NCIS: Hidden Crimes

NCIS: Hidden Crimes hack

Tomatometer: 4,5 of 5; reviews: I want to love this game, I really do. I love the search for items and the concept is great. My problem is the coin requirements to do just one item. I’m sorry but I’m not willing to spend real life cash in order to get further in the game. I don’t have to do it any other game I have which is many and I don’t really prefer to do it with this one either. I’m sorry but it’s just at not in my budget to spend money on games. I just wish each task didn’t require so many coins. If I play one objective every two weeks that’s all I do. It’s very frustrating and I really hope you change this or I may have to delete it because this app is just wasting time and space on my phone. Play other hitting games and I saw at least one if not two cases on all those in the time it take me to do one task for this game. That’s very frustrating. Please do something different with this thank you; 1.12.4; Scores: 1713 votes; Creator: Ubisoft; Huge Cash Pack; device: Ipad.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

عکس پروفایل امیر نیک DeatH HacK ... نگاره سبز دانلود سریال کره ای درب ضد سرقت خرید زعفران اعلا خراسان نمایندگی رادیاتور پانلی در شیراز- فلاح زاده